Your CVs are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org, skype:vprydatko
понедельник, 30 января 2012 г.
Вакансия Support Help Desk Technician (продуктовая компания)
The leader in the sphere of service solutions for advertising and cross-media industry (TV, Radio, Print, Internet, outdoor, mobile) with offices based in Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Germany and other locatins. We are currently extending our Kiev team to develop and support our software solutions and projects.
The main business scope of the company covers huge corporations, such as Nokia, Procter and Gamble (P&G), TV channels, agencies and publishing houses all over the world.
The projects we are on can be described as distributed server, web and desktop applications, developed by means of ASP.Net, C#, QT, SQL, Java, Web Services, Ajax, Flash and compatible with OS Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
We are happy to invite new interesting people to join our dynamic and progressive team and can guarantee you will be satisfied with our office conditions, excellent prospect of promotion and possibilities of financial growth we provide.
Our common practice is arranging trainings for the company staff to learn new technologies as they are introduced to the market, as well as English courses for people with various language levels.
• Providing 1st level support via phone and email;
• Issue escalation to the 2nd and 3rd line support departments based abroad;
• managing helpdesk system;
• providing timely updates to clients;
• Knowledge base management;
• Ability to cover one of the suggested time shifts:
- 12:00-21:00, Mon to Fri working in the office;
- and once in 3 weeks you will have to work from home on the same shift (12:00-21:00)
- 9:00-18:00 , Mon to Friday;
- weekend on-call shift ones a month.
• Excellent English (both written and spoken);
• Confident computer skills;
• Strong troubleshooting skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Customer focused;
• Responsibility and self motivation;
Would be a plus:
• Degree in Linguistics/Interpreting/Translation
• Experience in workflow solutions;
• Strong phone negotiations skills;
• Be ready to cover week-end on call support, if requested.
• Exposure to the graphics industry;
• Western-style reward system;
• Paid over-time and part-time tasks;
• Medical insurance;
• Paid sick days;
• 1 month of paid vacations;
• English courses.