Meet your future colleague
Anatoliy VisikirskiyQA Lead
Overall responsibilities include:
- testing the components of the system or specific functional features.
- managing the maintenance of the testware.
- manual testing to a high standard.
- automated testing of specific functional features.
- load, performance and stress testing.
- creation of test documentation.
- detailed planning of own work in order to conduct quality and timely testing, while following through on tasks in a timely manner.
- indicating and clearly reporting the status of problems early.
- meeting schedules and deadlines for assigned work.
Candidates should have the following skills and qualities:
- hands-on QA experience — minimum 2 years
- experience with product companies is a plus
- good understanding of software testing methodologies
- technical background (Linux, SQL, version control systems)
- analytical skills, attention to detail
- ability to write QA documentation
- experience with automation testing (Selenium, Apache JMeter, Load Runner)
- good English-speaking ability in order to communicate with colleagues in English
Goodies we provide:
- work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people
- flexible scheduling
- paid attendance of conferences and seminars
- free lunches
- medical insurance and sport
- superb office space in the city center with a great view over Taras Shevchenko Park
- 2 minute walking distance from metro Lva Tolstogo, Kyiv
- one month of annual vacation and paid sick-leave
- relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv, including transportation costs, first month’s rent, etc
- competitive salary reviewed regularly