We are looking for a creative and charismatic Product Manager to help us shape the future of our writing enhancement technology. If you are excited about bringing the magic of perfecting written English to millions of people in the world and determined to leave your mark on the Web, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities include working closely with customers, engineering, marketing, and sales to enhance our Saas writing enhancement tool. The Product Manager will contribute to business cases for product concepts and market opportunities to gain buy-in from both management and the development team. He/she will work closely with engineering to lead the new product development effort by establishing a deep understanding of customer needs, and clearly communicating product functionality and requirements.
The Product Manager will research and identify customer needs in current and new markets, and determine key functionality for our product portfolio. He/she will work with marketing to develop product messaging and positioning.
Overall responsibilities include:
- co-create and drive product documentation including requirements definitions, roadmap, and detailed MRDs and PRDs;
- work with cross-functional teams of UI experts, designers, and developers to design and build products;
- ignite team members’ excitement around product vision, providing motivation for exceptional execution;
- continually improve Grammarly’s writing enhancement tool, as measured by NPS, engagement, and LTV metrics;
- work with management and others to identify new opportunities and markets; analyze customer needs, market data, and competition to help prioritize product initiatives.
Candidates should have the following skills and qualities:
- technical background (programming of any kind) – 2+ years;
- technical Leadership Experience (Team Lead, Project Manager) – 2+ years;
- business Analysis/Product Manager/Product Owner – 3+ years, ideally developing consumer-centric products and applications within an agile environment. Experience should include:
- variety of different projects (SaaS products would be a plus);
- working at a startup/product company (is a huge plus);
- designing minimum viable feature sets and running product tests;
- writing specifications (use cases, user stories, main and alternative flows, etc.);
- estimating feasibility and effort;
- strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, parallel projects and deliver exceptional results, despite challenges;
- proactive leadership skills and an ability to take initiative and make bold decisions;
- exceptional written and verbal communication (especially important for Grammarly given our widely-distributed team);
- experience working in distributed teams (our teams are split between San Francisco and Kyiv, Ukraine);
- a passion for language generally and written English specifically;
- very good English.
- work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people;
- flexible scheduling;
- paid attendance of conferences and seminars;
- tasty, free lunches;
- great office space in the city center;
- competitive salary...
- и вообще, у нас просто невероятно!