Meet your future colleague
Vsevolod DyomkinSoftware Developer, Adjunct Professor at NTU “KPI”, Co-organizer of TEDxKyiv
We’d be happy to meet candidates possessing most of these skills and qualities:
- relevant education and applied research experience in natural language processing, computational linguistics, machine learning or general artificial intelligence;
- commercial software development experience using Java (preferably) or Python (familiarity with both is a plus);
- past work in the roles of a team leader, research group head, scrum master, or the like;
- advanced, fluent, or native knowledge of English;
- residing in or willing to relocate to Kyiv, Ukraine.
- work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people;
- flexible scheduling;
- paid attendance of conferences and seminars;
- tasty, free lunches;
- great office space in the city center;
- competitive salary.