We need a person who has:
- Mastery of cross-browser, cross-platform HTML and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. You must be able to work with PSDs
- Ability to quickly and independently turn design into high-quality front-end code
- Understanding of web standards, web design best practices, principles of user interaction, and visual design and composition.
- Extremely detail oriented, striving for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
- Ability to produce fresh Web 2.0 designs
- Mobile web development experience.
- Photography, painting, or another artistic activity as a hobby.
segmentation for airlines and creates the cheapest tickets on earth.
We have invented a novel distribution method that helps move unsold
airline seats - up to 20% of the total inventory worth tens of
billions of dollars - to discretionary leisure travelers. GetGoing
customers are expected to pick two destinations instead of one while
being able to select specific itineraries to both destinations at huge
exclusive discounts negotiated by GetGoing directly with airlines.
GetGoing selects one of these two itineraries and tickets it,
revealing it to the customer after processing the payment. Since
destination flexibility is necessary for booking, our sales exclude
business travelers, those visiting friends and relatives (VFR), and
non-flexible leisure customers.
GetGoing has patented inventory distribution technology for air
travel, hotels, packages, and other travel verticals.
GetGoing is funded by Yury Milner, Lightbank (Groupon founders), Y
Combinator, and other prominent investors. Please visit https://www.getgoing.com/about/ to learn about the team.
Some recent press about Getgoing: