- Review user stories, requirements and verbally described features and translate them into test strategies and test scenarios
- Execute test scenarios (self-written and written by others) against a variety of web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Perform reviews for test scenarios written by others
- Manage issues and create detailed bug reports
- Confirm and verify fixed defects
- Identify QA issues while in the design and development phases\
- Take the ownership in a feature and sign off on moving it to production
- 3+ years of experience doing quality assurance of web applications
- QA competency in software engineering with experience in Agile methodologies
- Possess excellent QA skills as they relate to test planning, design, execution and test results analysis
- In-depth understanding and proven experience of functional, system, integration, regression and performance testing
- Technical depth to take user stories, requirements or verbally described features and implement complete set of test scenarios
- Good understanding of standard web technologies as it applies to testing: browsers, HTML, XML, HTTP/S, etc.
- Experience with Airline Travel Industry and GDS
- Ability and desire to look through the logs (Splunk) as it relates to troubleshooting
- Technical skills to go beyond UI testing
segmentation for airlines and creates the cheapest tickets on earth.
We have invented a novel distribution method that helps move unsold
airline seats - up to 20% of the total inventory worth tens of
billions of dollars - to discretionary leisure travelers. GetGoing
customers are expected to pick two destinations instead of one while
being able to select specific itineraries to both destinations at huge
exclusive discounts negotiated by GetGoing directly with airlines.
GetGoing selects one of these two itineraries and tickets it,
revealing it to the customer after processing the payment. Since
destination flexibility is necessary for booking, our sales exclude
business travelers, those visiting friends and relatives (VFR), and
non-flexible leisure customers.
GetGoing has patented inventory distribution technology for air
travel, hotels, packages, and other travel verticals.
GetGoing is funded by Yury Milner, Lightbank (Groupon founders), Y
Combinator, and other prominent investors. Please visit https://www.getgoing.com/about/ to learn about the team.